Cardiac conditions treated
- Coronary artery disease, acute coronary syndrome, acute myocardial infarction
- Heart failure, cardiomyopathy, myocarditis.
- Adult congenital structural heart disease and acquired valvular heart disease
- Rheumatic fever and infective endocarditis
- Heart block, Hypertension, Tachyarrhythmic disorders: ventricular and supraventricular arrhythmias
- Pericardial disorders: pericardial effusion, pericarditis.
- Evaluation of patients with implanted intracardiac devices and interrogation of pacemaker, CRT and CRT-D devices and implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (AICD)
- Follow up of patients with implanted prosthetic artificial heart valves.